View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:31 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
LotusBlossom
In my Own Little World

R&A, I don't think I could keep up with Itchy and I'm just shy of 30.
Though, why is age such a big damn deal? 30, 40, 60, 70? It's the difference between a few more experiences and not.
I used to think that it meant more life to live versus not.
Now I know (here's where the few more experiences comes in) that's a lie. I could drive home today and be wiped out in a car accident. You just never know.

This man that we are really enjoying each other's company and staying up till silly hours of the night on the phone together is all stuck on "I'm going to be 40 at the end of the year. You don't want an old man."

How about I make my decisions, hmm...?
Of course....my decisions in life got me 10 years of drinking. And a whole lot of insight into others, life, and myself after.
The latter half of that statement is where the "I'm grateful to be an alcoholic" comes in.... For I also would have never met any of this wonderful community or my other, either.

Anyways.
I'm very much looking forward to the symphony tonight!

Two words: Lang Lang!!!

Lang Lang and Guo Gan

Something a little different than your average classical music, for sure. R&A, just for you .

Lang Lang - Hungarian Rhapsody #2

You either love the kid or hate him. He's a year older than me. So he's grown up on a generation of performances, crowd pleasing, etc. I think it's a great way to get the young generation back into the classics myself which is so sorely lacking. Very few people who are my age have an appreciation for it.

Regardless, he has immense talent.

I am greatly looking forward to seeing this "rockstar" perform...yet another one in a single season!

You guys have an awesome weekend!!!

ITCHY! Backwards, forwards, sideways...any which way you want. 1. you're only as old as you tell people you are and 2. you're only as old as you feel, anyways. I must have one foot in the damn grave already....