Old 10-04-2004, 10:08 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

My general doc is sending me back to work on Oct 11. No real reason one way or the other. He admitted that he doesn't know what else to do and needs help from someone else to make me well again. My first real phychiatrist apt is set for Oct. 14, I think. Just 3 days after I start back to work.

Nervious about starting back to work at full throttle. I still am struggling to care for my own hygiene. Today was the first time in a week I've even changed clothes. So yeah, I'm scared, but I know I can force myself to do a lot more than I've been doing...just not sure if that will be good enough.

I'm also looking forward to going back because I miss the work and many of the people. Just worried. I have too many worries about too many things.

But I've been being a good girl. I've been taking my meds, seeing my general doc every 2 weeks to keep up with lab work and everything, seeing a phychologist once a week, and I've been reading more books than I ever have and they are all centered around my recovery from codependency and mental illness and learning even more online. So I almost feel like I'm working a full-time job right now. Just thoughts...don't know what to do with them...just thoughts.