View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:30 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ggeo

Sugarbear thank you for telling me it took you six months. It seems that almost every story I read lately people are doing so well by this time( over 4 months). It was really beginning to freak me out.

So yeah, I'm still not any better mentally or emotionally. I keep see-sawing about whether I should try an antidepressant but I really don't want to. My last go round with Wellbutrin was terrible so I'd imagine my doctor would want to try an SSRI and the side effects from those really scare me, plus I hear withdrawal is awful as well. I just don't see the point in getting off Oxy then going on one of these. I dunno. Lost right now.

This anhedonia is just killing me. I have to go out of town for four days on Thursday and I'm just dreading it. I'm taking my daughter and her horse to a horse show. This should be a fun thing, something to be looking forward to! Not dreading. We are going with a fairly big group of people and I'm dreading all the social interaction, and certainly all the work as well. This is ridiculous. I still feel like I did two weeks after quitting Oxy!

Ugh. Sorry for the whiny boring post. It just helps me to write it down. Thank you SR