View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:34 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by gerryP View Post
It doesn't sound as though he is taking responsibility where this DUI is concerned Liz...He is planning to rent a car in Calif. Of course the rental company will run his licence. Let him find that out himself. That he's thinking about buying a beater and putting the interlock on that? Hmm, might look suspicious that the licence of his regular car and the one that is on file with the police, won't be the car he drives anymore, but a jalopy. Hmm... Let him find that out himself. Boy, he just thinks he's a genius....
Yes, a sad pathetic genius. Here's some of his words from his emails:
He thinks I'm planning on leaving him or finding a boyfriend. He thinks I'm prepping our son for leaving him(which I'm not). He sees no way he can be a part of our lives anymore because it's obvious he's not welcome here. He said he doesn't want to fight with me so he's not engaging me anymore. He says he wants me to be happy but knows that he can't really make that happen. He is giving it all to God and asking for His guidance.

Well, for someone who wants me to be happy he sure has a great way of expressing it. I guess I have to suck it up and talk to him. UGH!