Thread: Support...?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Piggypumps

Support...?

Just kind of going through some bad feelings today - feeling alone and like no one is on my "side". Only two of my friends know about the incident between the ex and I - one has been kind enough to get some of my things from the house but expressed concern about bothering him during his work-week (which doesn't really exist as work is extremely slow for him right now). I just need to vent - I know that life goes on, but I just need someone to back me up 100% and not be concerned about disturbing him - I want someone to be as unconcerned about his comfort as I am!

My other friend - my best friend, well she lives in another state. I told her about the incident the day after it happened and of course she was supportive. But no calls, texts anything since that day. I went through something truly traumatic and my next counseling appointment isn't until Thursday...it's feeling like a very long time away.

I know everyone has their own lives to live and that just because they're not calling everyday doesn't mean they don't care, but right now at this exact moment that is how I feel. This is the only place I know that I can say anything and know that there are real people who have maybe gone though a similar (or worse, I know) situation; listening and having compassion. So, thanks for letting me vent - I'm taking this one day at a time.