View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 09:01 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
LotusBlossom
In my Own Little World

Hope things continue to improve, Dee. Back pain sucks O_O.
Kablume....so so sorry. I really hope they give you some answers and a plan of action. That is very scary....
You all lost me on the PC stuff. I'm good when it comes to using them for gaming, etc. When it goes to applying them for home theatre systems yada yada....no idea. I'd love to lear but I don't have the attention span. I'd love to blame the drink but I have a feeling it's really all the gaming over the years. It's made me a bit ADD-ish and I don't have the patience, anymore. My eyes glaze over and like 2 minutes later I'm like....huh? WHERE'S MAH FOCUS?
If you find it, please send it back to lotus. Thank you kindly.

I was making my smoothie for dinner last night (at 10pm) and turned away....looked back and there's green goop coming out of the bottom of the blender...what the heck? Then I smell a kind of burning smell. "Oh...no." I turn it off. Ya....there's "engine goop" as my technical term works all over the bottom side of the container....and a little mini puff of smoke rises from it. It will still turn on, but I am wondering if it's safe to use at this point. I'm like...my Vitamix. Ugh.
Why I was making it at 10pm is that I picked up my car at 7pm last night. It didn't need new shocks or struts AND the suspension coil wasn't bad. The noise that sounded like the suspension coil was the bolts holding the sway bar in place had snap and on the passenger side that was worse, the bracket that had the bolts broke in half. Lol. That with the oil change and tire repair was a couple of hundred. He couldn't do the transmission flush because he ...didn't have the tool.
I was talking to him and he said "Well, the transmission isn't acting up, right?" Me: "No." Him: "Then I would call around to dealerships and get a quote since you're going to have to go to a dealer to get that done and just save up for it. It's not super critical at the moment."
So...my blender is kind of super critical because my smoothies aren't a dessert. They are my dinner every night. I think I am going to go ahead and get that and then in a couple of months get the transmission flushed.

Anyways....I hope everyone is feeling better by the end of the day (or through it) and can enjoy their weekend.
Talk to you all later!