View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 04:47 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Dee,
Man that really is aggravating. Hope you can get back to feeling better. Working online makes it even worse when your back is acting up, I know.

Josh, I found the same thing. I was letting things go or half assing them when I was drinking. I was amazed at how sloppy I had become with normal maintenance of my own things.

Getting sober really is a sobering experience!

Good idea on using your equipment. I will have a spare very small desktp as a spare once I set up my new system. I will be swapping out the 1TB hard drive for a 320 spare drive I have so I can downgrade my current system to a server. I may just make it a home theater PC. It has an HDMI out on it so the main connection is already there.

R&A, I,m hoping to be able to say the same thing after Oct of this year except MS. I am running Windows 8 now as a beta called the Consumer Preview. Right now I am typing this on the virtual keyboard of my Galaxy tab 10.1, and my Galaxy phone is also an Android OS. I am hoping that with 8 MS will have a unified ecosphere similar to Apple. I detest Google and Facebook and the advertising driven invasion of privacy they have as a business model. I would dearly love to get completly away from Google anything.

My vertigo is almost gone and I may be able to drop the meclizine in another week or two. I hate taking anything more than a naproxin sodium.

Oh well, I couldn't sleep and got up to read here at 4:30 AM and now am getting ready to head back for a couple more hours of shut eye.
TTYL
BTW this virtual keyboard isn't half bad.