View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Dee glad to hear it bud. I get frustrated easily when my real world interferes with my inner world. I jusy sigh and go with it and usually find that I needed to get out of my shell as it were and just relax some.

Manz sounds like you are in the pre comfortable stage of building a life from scratch. Not bad when you consider where we started out huh?

I am going to try to use today to the max, I am always grateful and a positive person. Funny, that can be taken for granted as well. It seems like no matter where I go, there I am.

LB that is a very nice system! I am impressed that you build your own. Not a lot of the kids today do. It is hard to build a smartphone or a tablet/notebook/netbook/thinbook, other than to change a battery or sim card. Desktops are all that are left. No, I ordered an H330-77804LU factory direct from Lenovo already built, with twice the RAM and drive that NewEgg had it fior onsale, and cheaper to boot. I do clean out infections for friends but am no longer tech-ing for fun and profit. Today it is like watching paint dry it is soooooo boring running utilities to restore or clean one out when possible and waiting hours for them to finish. I am still loading Window updates on that Vista Laptop I cleaned out by doing a factory restore in the end after two days of fighting the lil booger. Root kits are a bear to remove. Today I order a screen for a 17 inch HP dv7 laptop and then R&R the old broken one. That is more fun as it is engaging.

I am really glad you were able to contribute your time and support to the walk and the candle light vigil and stay for the speeches. I hope many there were not victims and became more aware because of their participation.

I installed my second solar motion detector outside light system that works great. I first tried a dual head LED one from NewEgg.com on sale at 24 bucks that works great in one of the carports, and now a quartz bulb 34 dollar one from Harbor Freight that works great so far on the side of the workshop building after charging for three days and one night of testing. I will need just one more and the choice will now happily be harder to make. Both are surprisingly effective and brighter than expected, among so much cheap junk out there in solar lights, let alone motion detector equipped.

The weight is hard to get off because I am not doing what I need to do and can do to drop it. It is a will do not a trying to do. But then again I am either all the way on, or all the way off. Just self indulgent. Gee wonder where that came from? (Cue old SNL Church lady voice) Could it be . . . . ALCOHOL ABUSE?