View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Windmills

Yet I stayed with him. I will say in the 3 years he never once even said a mean word to me, let alone got voilent. And I don't think he ever would, cause believe me, I deserved to be hit on more then one occasion.
This is SUCH a f*cking dangerous statement and a massive huge trigger to me.
NOONE ever has the right to put their hands on another human being. NEVER. Nothing a person says or does means they 'deserve to be hit'.
Once my ex came home and accused me of having an affair with his friend. Claimed he'd watched back the security tapes at his club, where the friend worked, and said I'd obviously been sleeping with him. On arriving home he threw rocks at my windows, phoned my mum, and tried to smash the door down (he had a key, it was our house!). When I opened the door he bounced me off every counter in the kitchen.
I didn't deserve that. Even if I had been having an affair, I still wouldn't have deserved that. Nothing I could have ever done would have earned that. My ex's problem is that he believes that's what I deserve for anything I do wrong. He believes that's what women deserve in general. In his eyes women, especially spouses, are there to be raped and beaten.
Why do you believe that?