View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ggeo

Wow! Thank you JohnRambo. Kinda what I needed to hear right now. I guess I'm doubly nervous because I had clinical depression eight years ago long before I got addicted to Oxy. I was put on Wellbutrin and it really worked..kinda too well. I was pretty manic. I stayed on it for years til I felt it kind of petered out and quit working. I tried it again a few months back and it was just goddawful. I was either completely emotionless or angry and began having suicidal thoughts. Also terrible brain zaps. Nervousness and anxiety. I stayed on it for a full six weeks though before jumping ship. And it wasn't generic either. So I guess my brain chemistry is pretty efd up now, or just different I dunno. I have a friend who had the exact opposite happen to her. She tried it, had terrible side effects then years later tried it again successfully.

I live in an isolated rural area where there are no Drs specializing in addiction unfortunately. Plus I'm on medi-cal so I'm limited there as well. But I do believe you're right about that. My doctor is clueless.

Thank you for your input. I'm just gonna try and hang in there for now I guess. Like I said I know it hasn't been that long, but when you feel hopeless all the time it feels like forever.