View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ggeo

PAWS question....anyone?

Hi SR folks,

So it's been 4 months since Ive taken any Oxycodone. I looked back at my last post which was on 3/8, today being 4/25, and I was doing great. Good mood, energetic, just overall happiness..well, all that's gone away now.

I'm extremely anhedonic and depressed. I can't find a reason to get out of bed. No joy in anything whatsoever. I have to force myself to do anything. I feel flat and emotionless, or angry for no good reason. I'm still eating well, juicing and exercising. I haven't changed any if the good habits I started. I even quit smoking. *

Is this PAWS? Will it eventually pass? I know no one can really answer that but i'd love to hear from any and all who have been clean for awhile and experienced a similar thing. I do recall there being a "honeymoon phase" after getting clean from past withdrawals but frankly this is the longest I've stayed clean so this is new for me. I'm starting to feel very bored with life clean you know?

I don't want to go on antidepressants ( again) if this is just part of PAWS and*
to be expected. My last experience with Wellbutrin was terrible. Not looking for*
medical advice here, just personal experiences.

Oh, this has been going on now for a month or so...Too long..

I welcome any responses! Thank you SR