View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:12 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Kindeyes

Originally Posted by onlyliveonce View Post
Cece I understand their will always be another and another....he's just better not tell me who they are cause if he does he runs the risk of me telling them all I know. He knows I'm a sleuth on the internet He doesn't want his secrets out and one thing abusers must have is for someone to keep their secrets for them to continue. Like I said earlier she hasn't been the first I've warned and the last one got her tail beat too and went to prison right along with him for their crimes. He did one year for CDV on her. I've missed my calling...I should have been a PI....LOL
I appreciate the concern you have for this young woman.....it's much like the concern I have for you. I'm sitting here wondering why you would continue to have any contact with a man who put you through such hell so that he would have the opportunity to tell you anything about who he is currently dating.

The difference between my concern for you and your concern for her is that you have asked for our input, she has not asked for yours.

gentle hugs
Ke