View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 05:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
shooter

Hurting this morning...

No, it's not a hangover (YAY)! I decided to give my house an "extreme cleaning makeover" yesterday. Scrubbed, trashed, moved furniture, washed, waxed, vacuumed, cleaned windows, etc. I managed to go from messiest, dustiest house in America to 2nd messiest, dustiest house in America. I used to be an extreme clean freak, but that got pushed aside in favor of being an extreme drunk. First time I've done a major cleaning like this in years and my back is letting me know it's not happy this morning. Too bad because now that I've started this place needs to sparkle. I used to joke that part of cleaning my kitchen involved pulling the refrigerator away from the wall and polishing the floor underneath it - maybe I'll actually do that this time!

On a serious note I'm still getting that craving every afternoon around happy hour but I can tell it's not as strong as it was. My sugar craving has started to dissipate some too. I was absolutely rabid for ice cream for about a week but haven't felt that in a few days. Each day I'm feeling better physically and mentally - so happy!

Now where's that floor polish!?!?