View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
blindsided08

here is an update on the situation, some things I have before left out. his mom is an alcoholic who refuses to get help and thinks she has no problem..even after making empty promises to my boyfriend that she would quit. it only depletes confidence in himself when his own mother can't commit to her word, && worst of all..that's who he lives with currently. the next part is that he is a rock band..and plays shows at run down clubs and bars locally, his band mates are good people, except for the smoking pot, which my boyfriend still does. i feel like that's something my boyfriend shouldn't be doing because if one drug is excusable, whose to say another won't be as well. I'm worried for him to be in that environment. it also know its his decision to make, just needed to vent it out. i will say that he has been faithfully attending his counseling and has even shared with me a little bit. I just feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster of ups an downs..and I want the ride to stop. =\ thank you all for listening. <3