View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 03:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
desertsong
Choosing Life

I LOVE the combination of red and turquoise, Sharon! Your back yard sounds like heaven.

What do I have a lot of? Hmmm .... clothes. I've always loved clothes and since I've lost over 40 pounds since I got sober, I'm having a BLAST buying fun, new stuff. The clothes rod in my closet is beginning to sag, however ... oh, and shoes. Gawd, I love shoes. And coats ... you can never have too many coats when you live in Wyoming.

We love watching movies around here, so we have lots of DVDs. I'm a HUGE Clint Eastwood fan so I have lots of "Clint collectibles" around here too. My oldest son is a musician so we also have lots of guitars. I have a lot of rock band memorabilia, especially Def Leppard, my favorite band in the world ("Desert Song" is one of my favorites of theirs). Lots of books too ... I'm the only reader in the family but it's amazing how many books I've collected over the years.

I've been a horsewoman my whole life, so there is lots of horsey stuff around here ... figurines, paintings, photos, and riding stuff like saddles, halters, etc.

Ummm ... geez, I have a lot of stuff. Maybe too much. lol