View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
just2dizzy

Well he is a binge drinker. IMO he is more addicted to pills than he is alcohol. Part of our bill money is missing because he claims to have lost it this week but on the day that he got paid he had contact with his connection. I also pointed that out to his sponsor. His sponsor did nothing. He just lost his job so that is his last check. I have told his sponsor how shut out I feel and he really has no compassion for my feelings. His responsibility is to my husband not me. He has suggested that I go to Ala-Anon and I did today but I said before no one showed up for the meeting. I have bought books on how to be supportive to him during his recovery. I have suggested that we go to the same places to go to meetings, I'll go to Ala-Anon and he goes to AA he doesn't like that. He is surrounding himself around his sponsor and only his sponsor. I went into one of the chat rooms earlier and one of the people suggested that I text him and ask him to plz tell me he loves me and of course he didn't respond. I have never left not even for a night in 7 years I'm at the point now that I'm considering getting a hotel room just to get away for the night and also to let him know that I am not his doormat.