View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
subs1990

Question

Day 4 i dnt count the day i took it.. idk how i cn really tell wht day im on..

iv been reading alot on peoples suboxone storys. ill try to make it short cus most people dnt reply to anyone lol. i was on subs for 5 months. like most everyone else unaware to wat was bout to happen. i did 16 mlg for a few months then down to 8 mlg. {they were 8 mlg strips} thn all the sudden i got n sum stuff tht made me have to quit. i had only one strip left cut the n bout 5 lil pieces. i took my last bit sunday 8th. easter. today is thursday 12th. i see most people say there wd dnt start till a few days after a dose. i kno it matter how much yu took. but my worst wd were day 1 and 2. since i feel alot better the past 2 days... any encouragement?? like.. yu think it will continue to get better? jus down like everyone else. im n need of some good news. theres to many diff stories on here. wen i asked how long will the wd last i jus mean the pain and restlessness. tho the restlessness it bacisally gone till i try to sleep. everything i cn handle. first post every on any site. so..plz reply if yu cn.