View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
brownhorse

Again, I just wanted to answer your question. I feel like it got lost before. My ex tried quiting for me dozens of times. He was finally successful at quiting when he went into rehab but gradually started drinking the NA beer. It started with one maybe two a week then in about 4 months he was drinking 6 NA beer a day. He did start smelling again and the physical symptoms of drinking came back. He also stopped going to AA and the behaviors that I would no longer deal with eventually came back daily, too. I am pretty sure he is not drinking real beer. In my situation, it doesn't matter. He still acts the same and uses whatever he can get his hands on to mask his pain. Mine is one story. Take what you want and leave the rest. Best wishes.

I actually found this website looking for someone to help me when he started drinking the NA beer and there was not very much info on it. I think some of my first posts are about it. Yup, my first post, scared and unsure. Read all of it. The NA stuff starts more towards the bottom.