View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
NoelleR

Cool

Just a 'couple' of points......:

1) "...I think it says 0.5% that is not no alcohol..." --- You're right, that's not 'no' alcohol; that's like............orange juice.

2) "...They are still drinking it to fill a need to drink..." --- Not necessarily; all of those I know who drink the occasional NA malt beverage (it's not 'beer,' even per the label; can't be by law) have a drink because they like the taste.

3) "...5 NA beers are like 1 regular beer. I know this because of my divorce papers..." --- Then your divorce papers are incorrect. Most beers have approximately 5% abv; NA malt beverages have approximately .5% (that's 1/2 of 1%). Mathmatically speaking, it would take 10 NA brews to equal one regular beer.

4a) "...when someone gets a DUI and goes back to get a license they are asked if they drink at all including NA beer..." --- This may be true where you live, but not here in TX, nor in LA, nor in CA. (as an aside, even though one 'may' lose one's license due to a DUI, one does not always).

4b) "...according to the law, they are drinking..." --- As in 4a, this may be true where you live, but not most places.

the facts ma'am; just the facts.

(o:
NoelleR