Old 04-09-2012, 08:55 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

I wasn't sure where in AZ you lived I used to live in Yuma but I was drinking every day then. I still made it up to Flagstaff every so often, and sometimes Phoenix. Anyhow I googled what to do in AZ and came up with a few sites I was going to post them but didn't know where you lived and didn't want to insult your intelegence in thinking that you couldn't have done it yourself. Also we don't know your hobbies, I think it has become way to common place anymore that all anyone does for fun on a weekend night is go for drinks. When back in the states my plans are to find at least a few things to entertain me one is a pool hall, I like billiards and its social, I am also going to try to put together some kind of board game club or something, you know like a group that gets together and plays Risk or monopoly or Axis and allies for a few hours. Also I plan on getting into shooting and guns more because its just good clean fun to shoot things . Ummm what else is social, non alcoholic and can be done on a weekend evening...... You could take up prospecting, that wasn't a joke my uncle did it thought it was fun, he didn't find any gold but he enjoyed trying. after the prospecting you camp out with your friends. But to make new ones that is going to be more tricky. Maybe a book club, you could try joining one from your local library. I am just throwing out anything that is comming to mind at all. Paint ball that is another one I want to start doing.

I don't know what else but I will start looking because I know this one is going to plague me as well when I get back to civilization. Hell it is right now but well I have even less options here.