View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SASA

got kicked out of a group;(

I am really bumped. I am part of a groupt hat discusses Meditation and Spiritual growth or at least they claimed that. I participated for the last 6 month every second week, I would go there. Now the thing was I asked a lot of questions and I asked them to learn more about the topic, and I am sceptical by nature. Turns out after the last meeting I got an email saying the organizer of the group kicked me out since he wants only people in the group that embrace meditation and not people who are not into the direction he follows. How do you deal with these things. It hurts me because he did not even tell me in person and just wrote an official email kicking me out of his group. And second his statement is not true, since I only asked these questions to learn. According to him I guess I should have just believed everythign he said and not question his authority. How do you deal with the hurt, shame and rejection feelings? This really sucks since he was very friendly to me all the time and never mentioned anyhting is bothering him.