View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:59 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Lost3000
Sober since Jan 1, 2012

The thing is, I hate writing anymore. I used to write tons when I was a kid, but that was before computers. So now I really only write when I'm down. I have to force myself, but then when I'm done I always feel better, or at least relieved, like I just talked to someone. I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with alcohol, or their emotions, or just plain feels down.

I'd love to read your journal! Maybe you could just publish sections! I know some parts of mine are not meant for eyes other than my own...

Originally Posted by Zee View Post
I definately ditto that!!!
I have a notebook that I have just finished... I write everything down... when I was drunk I knew I would have to write thoughts/actions down because I would forget it next day... Then I used this same book for when I was in hospital, ie. what to watch on TV, secretly bitching about the nurses etc... then I have used the last section of my notebook for the last 7 months which is sobriety... list of things to do, stuff I have to sort out that was left untouched... bills etc, phone numbers, useful things) definately a book of 3 halves... a diverse and interesting read!!!
I may publish it when I'm famous ha ha!!