Thread: question.......
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 10:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
fhl41

It's funny how we question ourselves in these situations, I have done the same. It's almost like an "out of body experience", but maybe if we try and look at the situation like an outsider would someone with no emotional attachment we would no doubtedly see that YES we are making the right choice in walking away, we are not crazy, we do deserve so much more, we cannot allow these ABFs to manipulate us into thinking otherwise! WE ARE WORTHY.

The big question for me is what makes us believe we deserve less in the first place? Is it low self esteem, is it because of our experiences as children, what the heck is it!?? It feels so crazy to me and really turns me off of wanting another relationship ever again, just started reading Codependency No more so I am hoping it helps shed some light.

Right now I would rather be alone, hopefully I can work through this and be strong enough for a relationship one day and maybe just maybe I will meet a man that is worthy (with no addictions would be nice jeez).