Thread: question.......
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jennifer124

I am trying to figure out if this is another manipulation, or if I went about this unfairly. Yes, he would have had to move anyways, or get his name on the lease and pay the deposit, which he does not have. It was funny, we were talking before he left for the bar (lol), and I was trying to explain to him that I love him, but we have two different lifestyles and views on how we want to live our life. I said "listen, you can live your life however you want, but I can't be your partner, specifically because of your drinking and partying." He actually said "why didn't you tell me this before "? OMG. I have written letters, talked to his mom and dad, my friends have talked to him, we went to couples therapy, I have yelled, I have cried, I have tried heart to hearts, I have read him articles on symptoms of alcohol abuse and dependence.
And I did tell him I was sorry I turned into a psycho crazy co-dependent mad woman, that I just didn't know what to do, he says "so you are saying I made you crazy." ha ha yep.