View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
OCDDan

case of the chills

I was sitting here the other day, lurking around on SR and I got a phone call, i saw on the caller id, it was one of my good friends, he goes, I'm SO GLad To Hear your voice! , an i'm thinkin, hmm, that's a bit unusual... he starts rambling, or i just couldn't understand what the heck he was talking about. he say's one of your (previous) drinking friends was in the dump (the bar) and heard from another, who heard from another that so in so had died, I'm like who? wah? and he goes on to tell me about a good friend of mine, who had called him up and told him that he heard from someone that I (mwah) had died, (doing something i love doing by the way) anyways, he's like, oh wow, we thought you were dead... i'm like no, let me check, no, i'm alive...he's like, i gotta call him back, he's freakin about you,, i said ok man, thanks for the call, i appreciate that.. then i took my walk after diner and was thinkin, wow, people do sorta go through hell when someone has a problem, i dunno, i was just touched by it.. and kinda !!!(((chilled)))!!!

actually, I have had times when i was sure i would expire, and the family and loved ones really do race through your mind..