Old 04-04-2012, 03:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
kcola

Anvilhead.. you were sensing things correctly.. I do have more feelings than just a friend. But it has to remain just friends for good reasons... except now I dont even know if I want to continue..

Tonight, I am doing horrible!! My plan to get my friend's brother involved has BACKFIRED on me!! .. he (the bro) seemed supportive when talked to him .. until now I get an email I dont know what the hell my friend said to him, but now I am getting a slap in the face. I copied his email:

....Thanks again for reaching out to us about (my friend) and I think it made all the difference. I had a long talk with him after talking with you. My other brother also went to visit him and he seems to be ok based on his life style. Under your circumstances, you need to know that he is not comfortable with you being anymore than just a friend to him. Please keep that under consideration moving forward and I believe will help with (friend's) situation....

Now I am horrified. I now look like the crazy lady who makes things up.. and I make him "uncomfortable" (??!!!??)). This really hurts me.. I thought it would help to get family involved... but now I feel sick. How can his brothers not think that crack is an "ok lifestyle" ??? I think I am just going to walk away... this is embarrasing and humiliating. I think Ill leave now.