Old 04-03-2012, 11:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ollie909

Reading through some S/R post tonight. I came across this one. The old memories just flared up. Just reading this brought fear to my bones.Got involved in crack in the 90's when folks were trying to resolve the nose breathing problems from snorting coke. All seemed fine at first. But the crack takes you down all the way. Always have some money for it and the bills can be dealt with later. kcola, your friend will lose everything. You, car, sailboat all gone. I personally never stole from anyone, but I cut corners. And also you can come out of it. Hopefully he keeps his job somehow.

I don't know if there's anything you can do or say right now that can change him. I got the best from many of friends, but still I snuck off to myself.What did change me was when I started having these weird visions and demon like experiences. Like something was crawling around me. Noises, lights flickering on and off. Growls, to the point of being chased. Horrible. He must stop now. Best to you.

That's been since 1998 or so. I've never had an inclination do take a hit of crack since. And yes I have recovered. I managed to rebuild my money, jobs and friends somehow. God Bless