Old 04-03-2012, 03:37 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
kcola

Okay.. Im trying to find things to keep my mind off of this.... but it's very hard to do.

I was thinking, in a way.. I feel like I have an addiction myself.. and it's tearing me up inside not to have it. My addiction.... is "friendship"....and all the good feelings and memories that come with it.

I want my friendship back so badly, it hurts!! I cant eat or sleep..I dream about it. Im depressed because I dont have it anymore. The more my friendship pulls away, the more I want it.. and I worry about it. Damn I miss it!!! Im getting desperate now. I literally want to do harm to whoever did this to my friendship. Just how far will I go?

I seek help from others.. but I dont like being told by good people.. "leave friendship alone".. "it's out of your control". I hate that!!!.. how dare they say that.. I cant let go!! ... but I know they are right.

So you see.. I do know how it feels to be "addicted" .. we both shared simialar symptoms when the "good feeling" goes away.. and all you hope for is another chance to have it again. I miss my friendship soooo much!!