Old 04-02-2012, 02:09 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
justrae83

I was thinking about that, what is it that I miss the most. I miss EVERYTHING. The problem with me is it is harder to remember all the bad because the last year we were dating we were living apart and I only heard he started drinking again but every once in awhile. Then the 3 years priror to that, he wasn’t drinking at all but was just using heavy prescription pills which don’t bring out the bad in him, I just made him sleep a lot and depressed. I wish I had horrible memories of him but I don’t anymore, there all the good ones. The reason I couldn’t make it work was because I lived with my dad again and he said I had to stay away from him or be on the street (even though I am 28) because he didn’t want that drama. WELL I didn’t want to move back in with my ex yet cuz I didn’t know about the drinking again and I didn’t have a job. So I told him just wait a few more months till I get a job and we can be together, he said NO FIGHT FOR ME NOW, I WOULD BE HOMELESS FOR YOU…IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU WOULD DO IT. LOVE IS ALL WE NEED, he cried and then dumped me and said he found someone else. I am just so brokenhearted cuz I still feel it is my fault, I did apologieze to him but he just keep rubbing the new girl in my face. I am so depressed.