Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Katiekate

((((Rae))))) honey, I get it. What you are going through is just sooo normal and really healthy. You , of course are not going to skate right through this, there is a lot of grieving and anger and sadness and fear to face, I too am in the process of moving to a new place, we did not live together , but there something so familiar here, something that is hard to leave and lots of memories, but I know , deep inside that my new place will be a place of peace.

What your future holds now is promise, and peace. With you xab your future was just more of the same, over and over and over and over again, day in day out. I read somewhere yesterday that you x posted something on fb about difficulty in relationships, already yoiu said. If the idea of him tanking with this new woman gives you some peace, than rest assured, that is just around the corner, and guess who he will be hunting for, you.

Get out there, as much as you can, talk to new people, be with your friends and family, have compassion for yourself, you will get stronger, and feel better, these moments of depression and anger and hurt are normal, of course you feel these things, you have been hurt, by him and he will be sniffing around agian I guarantee, and when he does, you will be moivng forward and living you life authentically. It's okay and very normal to feel this way, it's grief, over many things, and fear over the future, you are incorrect if you are thinking it won't go away or get bettter. It most certainly will, you are no longer being abused by you XAB. And honey, you were being abused.

lots of hugs and continued healing to you.

K