Old 04-02-2012, 04:12 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
kcola

I have written ALOT of email since my visit (I live 8 hours away so I have to choice but to keep my distance)... my first few emails of course where panicing.. then next few were trying to rationalizing.. then I got angry and returned to panicing.. then I think my last few I feel guilty for getting angry and reminded him of roaming the beach, having fun, and building and flying kites that looked just like "Hello Kitty".. and this was just six months ago..

Of course, he hasnt responded to a single one... so I sit here imagining him in his dark little apartment by himself smoking on his little pipe getting high as that kite we flew.

And I kick myself I didnt see the signs back in Jan when I first noticed the strange behaviors starting..

Anyhow.. I guess the sitting around and waiting and worrying (especially on weekends) This is the worst part. I also think part of the reason he is not responding to me .. at least NOW is because I did do ONE painful thing this weekend.. I told on him. I told his BIG brother this weekend (the one my friend loves and respects the most).. I didnt want to do it, but I needed someone else to be on my side. Big Bro was very kind to me and appreciateive.. he said he was going to go check this out, but I havent heard a word from him either. I hope I didnt make a wrong move. Now Friend is going to hate me forever... so what the hell. Let the show begin. ..