Old 04-01-2012, 07:14 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
IvanKatz

Originally Posted by kcola View Post
So .. if there was a bag of crack rocks sitting on the desk attached to a string... and the only way to get the bag open is to pull the sting.. which would then shoot a pistol into his head (or lets even say.. my head) .. Is this drug so powerful that he would pull the string???

I mean.. I dont mean to complain but to say your "brain now knows how good it CAN be".. really... What the "f" is it that is so great?..is it a feeling like having orgasms?? (sorry, that's the only intense feeling I can think of that I have experienced).. or is it a physical thing like oxygen.. that you must have it to breath. Now Im almost tempted to go try this magical dust myself if it's THAT great.

Im sorry.. I dont mean to sound like Im angry at anyone. Im just VERY upset. I dont see how a FEELING can turn me into a zombie who doesnt love my family anymore.
And if you've never been addicted, you'll never have an understanding! Opiates and crack generates a felling much like orgasm... only for hours and days at a time. Matter of fact, when on opiates, you lose your desire for sex as if you just had it 50 times... No joke...