Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:28 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I just got an email from the exec dir of the organization that oversees the school I teach at. I have been "summoned" to see her at 8:30 am tomorrow. Guess I will know more then.

I thought things were bad last year at this time when I got laid off. This is hell compared to that.

I don't know who if anyone is behind this getting published but if I had to bet, I'd bet that AH is.

My D's are 4 and 6 and they both TOLD the idiot cops who came that AH hit and kicked me and they weren't believed or listened to. AH's claim is that I "influence" them and evidently cops are so eager to protect a$$hole father's rights that anything a sociopathic liar says is given credibility.

Maybe this is a sign that I need to get the heck out of here... I don't know what career path I will be able to pursue after this but I am just going to take this one day at a time. For now I will try and sleep tonight and see what my fate is at 8:30 am.

Thanks so much for your support-- I am glad I posted bc although nothing has changed in terms of circumstances, it feels better to have people who know and aren't judging...

xo