Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:12 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  
Windmills

I've sneaked in from F&FSA but..
'I don't need to go to *name of closest rehab*, it's full of junkies!' this came after he emptied my bank account over the course of a week and spent it all on heroin!
'I haven't been taking drugs, I've been at *XYZ bar* all night drinking, alone, and then came straight home!' this was 3pm, said bar was closed since midnight and he had not had a single drink.
'If you didn't **** me off so much I wouldn't have to stay out for 4 days and spend all our bill/rent/food money, it's because I can't stand to be around you'.
'get over it, you live in the past, you never let me forget anything' this was when I asked him if he had indeed sold my laptop and memory stick complete with every single picture ever taken in the first year of my daughters life
'all my friends think youre a nasty bitch' hmm, I've never met them so I can only imagine that you've told them so..
'i look after the baby and clean the house and cook the food and pay the bills and go to work, you do f*ck all!' ok, is this some kind of parallel universe where you DON'T go out all night every night, roll in around lunchtime, sleep all day and then repeat? While spending all the money and meaning I am feeding our child and paying rent with cash advances on my already maxed out credit card?

Ooh I have a lot!