View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Marcus

Thanks for that Zig! Before I even read the post I saw "THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT SUBOXONE" and thought here we go. It seems like us addicts often take our personal experience OR the opinion of a few people as fact. Just because I had one experience with something does not mean everyone will have the same thing. It is a very egotistical way to view things. Sorry Logo not trying to bash on you I am guilty of this very same thing. There is a lot of misinformation being spread which is a big reason for a forum rule on medical advice.

It is fine sharing ones opinion or experience, but lets leave it at that and not say "THE REAL TRUTH" about anything. That might be your truth, but it is not necessarily the real truth or everyone's truth. Plenty of people have been helped by suboxone both as a detox drug and a maintenance drug. Same goes for methadone (although I admit I seem to hear many more bad experiences than good ones).

Sorry I better climb down off my soapbox now. Please return to your normal programming. Have a great day everyone!