View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LostInLife89

If it isn't me the it's....

I am a recovering addict, and I seem to accomplish great things when I am reclusive . After learning to change people places and things and spending over two ears working on it I find that I have a few "clingers". It seems to me everytime I start getting better things going on in my life one of the clingers lets call them Sam and Apple come barreling in. Wanting to know what I'm up to where I've been and Oh my gosh I've got the greatest (pick your poison) in the world and I want to do it with you. I always say no except for once or twice over ten months ago, but the sub-conscious repercussions are hell. I find that I have nightmares that are so real about useing I can feel it taste it smell it I wake up sweating and still tasting it feeling a small amount of the effects seemingly lingering, and it is destroying me lately. My boyfriend doesn't sleep well because I'm not sleeping well, and I'm worried sick about Sam who has no self-control or will to change. It's like watching my past in fast forward and a couple of her "poisons" I would never have touched even in my darkest most just make it go away moments. and I'm kind of lost.... IDK what to do how to help her or how to help myself.