View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 07:32 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
AskingForHelp

Thank you for all the responses....maybe I am just exteremly naive but I keep convincing myself if I move there things will get better, we will build trust and he will stop drinking. As I am supposed to look for jobs very soon, I need to decide if this is what I want. Do I move there and take the risk? What if things don't work out--everyone else will say I told you so. But what if they do? Do I stay here? Then I will go crazy not having him around Although I am exteremly hurt and angry right now, and for reasons I can't explain, all I want to do is call him and pretend like nothing happened. It's weird. I know I should wait for him to show me he's making the changes himself but all I want to do is call him every night like we used to He says he's going to a program 3 nights a week--does everyone think this is a good idea? Does anyone have an experience where the drinking has stopped? I want so badly to believe that this will end when I get there--this could not have been my last trip there