View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
akalacha

being alone (mostly) and I love it!

A friend of ours recently left the country for a few months. I always take care of his dog while he is gone. This time i asked if I could take care of his house as well. He gave me the keys before he left. It's been so nice being away from my A and his self destructiveness. I wish I could stay there for the entire time he(our friend) is gone. Ive been coming home every few days to water/work in my garden and check on my other animals. I wish I could take them all with me, but for many reasons that's just not practical. But just being away for a week so far has got me thinking how nice it would be if I could live like that all the time. I can't afford to move away from this property that we (my A and I) own together, and pay rent to live in or buy another place in my name only. But this past week has got me thinking. I don't know how to do it, but I've seen what I believe could be a better life on my own. I don't know if there's any way I can make that happen. So for now I'm just enjoying it while I can.