View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 10:11 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
wifeinark

This morning

Well things were not good this weekend. He has progressed to staying out ALL night on Saturday night. When he came in on Sunday morning, I told him that he is going to have to choose between his drugs and drug addict friends or his family and job. I told him that his behaviour is very noticeable, as is his weight loss. He has always been very proud of his job and his "title" at his job. He told me later that afternoon that he would be going out of town on Monday (just for the day) and he needed to clear his head and that he would talk to me when he gets back.
I have boxed up all of my pictures, personal things that are not really replaceable and got them out of the house.
I do not know what will happen tonight when we talk but I feel that I need to at least give him a chance to tell me about his problem, if that is what he is wanting to talk about.
If not, I am making arrangements to leave him. I do not want to call his job and get him into trouble at work because I know that eventually that is going to catch up with him anyway. I have notified my employer and told them about my situation. I work for a family business and so my bosses are the owners. I run the business for them. They are very understanding and with me and told me if there was anything they could do that they would. I will keep you all posted about our discussion later and welcome any other comments or advice that you can give me.
I really don't know what to say to him tonight because I don't feel like he is going to open up and be honest with me anyway. Thanks