View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Nextchapter

Originally Posted by HelloWorld82 View Post

My anxiety and insomnia are already kicking my butt!! I would drink a bottle of wine or 3/4 of a BIG BOTTLE a night. ... Maybe it is because his entire family are very sucessful functioning alcoholics themselves... I even told my doctors HONESTLY how much I drink and they think it is OKAY!! How do I continue to change when others "adore" who I am NOW?? Why am I the only one that has a problem with ME drinking like that?? I should probably trust myself more than others... So, here I am... I HAVE TO CHANGE!!
I drink alone and none of my friends or my family had any idea how much I drank. I told my best friend only, and she was shocked! Even the people I usually see on weekends have no idea because I control it in public, but when I get home after a get together I pull out the bottle.

So obviously, I was the one that had the problem with how much I was drinking. I came clean with my mom, who was clueless, and my doctor who couldn't understand why she couldn't control my blood pressure until I told her it's probably because I drank a bottle of wine every night

I finally decided 6 months ago to change. I was sick of drinking my life away and I did great until 3 weeks ago. For some stupid reason I gave myself to permission to drink again and here I am. I need a new plan and I'll find it!

Hang in there, believe in yourself and your ability to change ... I do!