View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Dagothz

I just stumble on this post because I googled '' 6 beers a day '' and I could not help myself... I had to ask...

I know I am an alcoholic and I'm trying everything I can not to let the addiction try and take over my life, I know this is some of the best place I can talk ( I've been to A.A and stuff like that ) I know that ex-alcoholic are the best because they know what you've been thru

That being said, here it goes... I know I have a problem, I do not drink (anymore) on a daily bases, I've stop that because it was hell, I didn't feel good, my family was complaining because of me drinking ( + I had drug problems but I'm WAY done with drugs ) and I know where that road takes you ( I've done things ...)

Now my problem is that I don't drink everyday, when I'm around my girlfriend I don't drink and most of the time I don't drink... but the second I'm alone ( the very second I know I'm alone fore like 24 hours ) I drink like 6-7 beers in like 2 hours get drunk ( I know it ain't much to some of you ) and then the day after I feel like **** swear I will never drunk pass a day and then if I'M alone the next day I'll drink again until I'm drunk, all by myself....

I just don't know what to do... I have this thirst when I'm alone and don't know how to get past it... I go to the university and it affect my grades. I'm very desperate ((((