View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:10 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
bcHElovesme

I wanted to post about day 10 & I've had a huge break through & want others to be able to read this & know that the mental part of this is JUST as important as the physical. This morning was especially hard. I left my husband a couple of days ago & retreated to a local hotel - I wouldn't talk to him for days but he would call the front desk to ring me to assure I was still alive & to see if I had any requests.. I've hid a lot of things these last couple of years tht were eating me ALIVE inside. I got out of the Jacuzzi I had been in for days LITERALLY put on sweats tht were hanging off of me (I've lost 30 lbs) and went to church this afternoon - I cried the entire time & I'm pretty sure thy were speaking to
me directly. I prayed & received prayer for the first time in a weeks & while I'm still n pain I'm enlightened & renewed. I called my mom dad hubby & besty & revealed all. My mom has known for a year now & has prayed relentlessly since finding a bottle in my bathroom tht 1 yr ago. I witnessed my father crying for the first time EVER & he said he hurt so deeply knowing his only daughter is hurting so badly physically & emotionally & he cannot fix it & proceeded to ask what he did wrong? This was the very thing I was trying to avoid the entire time. I had the perfect upbringing. Hard working God fearing sober parents I hv never even seen drink a glass of wine. How do you explain this to a hurting parent? My husband is supportive & continues to support me & understands my reasoning for not wanting children for a while & we now stand as a united front once again. I am not 100% physically but mentally & emotionally I'm so much better - you will break hearts along the way but if someone's heart is breaking bc of your pain thy are so worth hvg & knwg the REAL YOU. things can only go up from here - this I know!