Old 03-18-2012, 11:27 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
STUCKinFL

thanks everyone! 2:16pm here in florida which puts me technically at the very start of day 4. i woke up about 11am this morning and first thing i did when my feet hit the floor was grab a 1/4 (2mg) of a suboxone strip. that, plus my regular 2-3 cups of coffee has had me feeling pretty good all day. just did alllllll the dishes. before that i picked up every single cigarette butt in the front yard (which was prob 2-3 hundred lol).

i woke up with $110 in my wallet that i made last night and im happy to say its still there. every single dollar. honest to god. that feels great. i work today at 4 and until then i think im just gonna spend some more time cleaning my house. i have so much to be thankful for and im putting it all in jeopardy if i dont stay clean. today is exactly a month that ive been in this house and since i didnt quit pills like planned when moving in, it was another insanely fast, memory less, month lost to pills.

thanks again to everyone who takes the time to read my situation and even more to those who decide to reach out. this is still my only support system and if im here posting that means im still on track. if i dont post at least once each day i think its safe to say ive slipped up and fallen back to that hell.

good luck to you all with your own battles also!