View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:56 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Farfalla

Thank you all for posting your insight. I really do appreciate your wisdom and support.

Outtolunch,
You are right. The youth of today were not born spoiled, selfish and entitled. I blame myself.

Cynical,
Thank you for your wise words. I did give it a great deal of thought. You are right one does not have to do with the other. My children don't have any reason to trust me based not only on the decisions from the past year but for their entire life. I should have left my husband a long time ago. I am really living with that guilt on a daily basis. I feel like I cheated my children of a normal childhood.

My daughter was absolutely right the other day when she said I have no idea how she is feeling because my father was not an addict. My father is an amazing man. Although my dad has picked up the father role all this years as an involved and always present Poppy, it still isn't her father. I do need to be more compassionate and understanding.

Suki,
I took notice to my bed sheets this morning. They don't even match in color but they are clean. LOL!

Thank you all so much for sharing, offerring guidance and support.

Hugs to you all!