View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 02:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
hope2be

Originally Posted by KuanYin View Post
I'm having to re-learn how to live a normal life. This normal stuff is hard work after coming from all the simple reacting of drama and chaos!!! (slaps self) While the peace is oh so nice..... at times I catch myself feeling like I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop. And when the phone rings, I still cringe with anxiety. I know it's only been a few weeks, and it's a process, and I have a list of things to do, but I'm struggling with accepting this newfound freedom. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
This morning, for some reason, this is how I feel..waiting for the other shoe to drop. I gues it's like you stated Kuan, after all the simple reacting, I feel overwhelmed at times taking care of just me, because it is so new.

What's different today is I tell myself that I will be OK, no matter what.

We Moms must remember the inner strength we have always possessed. It has allowed us to move mountains for others. I keep that thought in my head as I face all this newness. HOwever, I still need much support which I gather mostly from here. I've learned not to try to do it solo anymore.

Huggs to all,
Hope