Thread: ending it?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
thereisonlyair

ending it?

Perhaps it's because it's nearly 2:30 am, but at this moment I feel as though I've reached the end of my rope with my ABF. I want to give up. I'm so ******* tired. I am sick of babysitting and feeling humiliated and covering his tracks and feeling like I'm a victim. How the **** do I get out of an eight year relationship? Our lives are so intertwined, I feel as though breaking up with him is more complicated than pretending everything's okay. I love him and always will, but I am worn to the bone with fighting and crying and lying to myself. I feel so stuck and don't even know the first step to take. I know in the morning he'll sober up and be sweet and I'll try to ignore the nagging in my mind. I'm a ******* feminist yet I am living in the most emotionally abusive situation out of anyone I know. I would never wish this upon anyone but myself. I really feel stuck...I feel selfish for posting this because there were some really heartbreaking posts that had suicidal thoughts. I hope everyone is safe and realizes life is worth living. I wish I could help but feel too powerless in my own situation.