View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:08 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Stopdropburn
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

Originally Posted by toolmanmitch View Post
ok i want to thank you all or the info and i promise this is the end of my pill run, yes i was doing it for recreational purpose... yes the one pill a day dont do it any more,
i have taken my last 2 pills and split them in half, took half a day for 4 days, today is the last and end of my pills.. tommrow is friday i should make it through the day ok..
and the weekend i will spend recovering, i dont think my w/d will be to bad since i didint take but 1 pill a day, but who knows...
i am done for good now, i dont know how it happened like everyone else says... thank god i cought it early and i can stop... i am a single parent and have 4 children, a house and a bussiness to run, this definitly isint going to ruin my life as it has done for many so im out...
i will post a message over the next few days to let you guys know how my w'/d symptoms go.. wish me luck..

again thank you people for the info and advise on this matter..
That is so AWESOME to hear!!

You are smart to stop before it really is a problem, especially with all those responsibilities, I have two kids myself, I know how it is. You may feel a slight w/d for a day or two, though I can't imagine bad or long at all.....

I hope you stick around the site though for encouragement and inspiration....I'd hate to see that you allowed yourself to fall back into that pattern in a few weeks or months. Stay on the right path!!! Great job and good luck!