View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Stopdropburn
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

Originally Posted by Olivia333 View Post
My advice to you is if you don't have to take them DON'T. You may think you can control it but feeling that good all the time will make it very hard to control.
Listen to the advice. Doesn't sound like it's for medical purposes really, but it was a little vague also. If you're using recreationally, be done with it....it was fun, you had a good time, now time to move on to better, REAL things in life that don't poison you for the money you work for. It only takes a few weeks or months to become an addict....and everyday use is what causes it. Regardless of the dose, I once took only took a single Lortab 10 a day for a while....it doesn't stay that way, I promise you. The best thing you can do for you and your body and life is STOP NOW before you are an addict - then you'll be saying "I wish I would've stopped before this was a problem - Can someone tell me how long this hell will last!?" - Don't do that to yourself. Be smart. It's so. SO not worth it. You will regret everyday that you "need" to take pills just to feel good or "normal". I hope you do what's right for you. Just look around this forum at all our stories, you don't really want to go through this do you? Best of luck.