View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Olivia333

Hey Tool...

I'm not sure what your situation is, are you on them for a reason or just recreational? If it is just for fun please please be very careful. When I started taking oxy I didn't get any withdrawal symptoms at first (you don't have to be taking them every day to start getting withdrawal symptoms)

Once I started to do them regularly every weekend I noticed every Monday I started to feel a bit weird, not very good, like a slight flu (trust me that feeling gets way worse) My advice to you is if you don't have to take them DON'T. You may think you can control it but feeling that good all the time will make it very hard to control.

I was addicted for over 2 years and I'm now in recovery, it has been a long and hard process to get here, I wish I could stop anyone about to go into an oxy addiction and just tell them don't do it.

It's up to you, but if you want examples, just go to the methadone/suboxone treatment link and read all of the posts from people who have been addicted to oxy, that might keep you away from it.

Take care and please be safe!

Olive