Old 03-07-2012, 01:11 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Maro99

My story has had a great outcome.. So I just want to share with everyone in hopes it may help some of you.. I have been opiate and Suboxone free for 10 full days to this point and I was able to do it with little to no withdrawal symptoms. Here is what I did if anyone is interested. As you can see from my OP I used opiates quite heavily for over a year (mainly morphine and roxys.) I tried the "Thomas recipe" as well as a couple of variations to it to get my success.

First I ordered some .5 mg xanax and all of the vitimans etc. as listed in the "Thomas Recipe" I did exactly as directed except for a couple of things. In the recipe he says to take loperamide pills to help with the diarrhea you get from the withdrawals. I did get the lopermide but read somewhere else that lopermide is actually a opiate that is sold over the counter because it is an opiate that won't get you high since it cant cross the blood brain barrier as other opiates can. I will provide links explaining all of this better, I was just trying to give you the jist of it. So along with using the xanax and vitamins I would also take 40 mg's of lopermide pills a day which equated to 20 pills. All of these things combined got me through these ten days with little to no withdrawal symptoms. I was only on the suboxone for about 6 or 7 weeks so that might have made it easier for me since I have heard horror stories about coming off long term suboxone use. Im doing so good that I just started exercising regularly and am also quitting smoking (1 day and counting lol) I will post the info I found about the lopermide in the post below this one since I cant seem to find a link but have it saved in a wordpad file. I can not post links due to my post count.. Just do a google search for The Thomas Recipe and you can easily find it.